AQABA Logistics Village
The Aqaba Logistics Village (ALV) project was conceived to fulfill the vision of HM King Abdullah II in developing Aqaba Special Economic Zone as a regional hub
for logistics and cargo support. ALV’s aim is to support this vision through the establishment of high standards in service quality, efficiency and professionalism.
Here ALV has a national role in supporting Jordan’s economy through the maintaining of Aqaba’s competitive edge in service provision to local and transit traders and agents.
Today, ALV offers warehousing, logistics and cargo support services from a 470,000 sqm site adjacent to Aqaba Container Terminal (ACT). The company continues to develop this site
with the needs of both local and international companies in mind.
ALV facilities include:
Aqaba Logistics Village is one of Aqaba Development Corporation Business Unit, and working under the ASEZA regulations.
- 10,000m2 Container freight station (CFS) for handling and storage of LCL cargo.
- 20,000m2 Distribution Centres, with temperature control for handling and storage of FCL Cargo.
- Hard stand and asphalt open yards, for vehicles and over sized cargo storage.
- Customs control and representation across the facility.
- Weighbridge and other infrastructure.
- Service centre including 5,000m2 of rental office space.
This web portal was created to in response of modern orientation toward Public/Customer self-automation services.
The new architecture that permit expose parts of the internal business systems as services to carry out tasks and/or process either generally by public or specially by customers
taking under consideration the full measures of web security implementation.
This portal deliver a great deal of extensibility in terms of services offered, and currently offer the following web oriented services to public and to ALV customers:
- Get B/L information: the information of any B/L that destined to be processed through ALV can be queried through public services exactly by complete B/L number.
- Electronic ePayment: any fees that is realized by ALV for a certain B/L can be paid through eFwateercom service.
- Tracking B/L's: this is a service offered to ALV customer, such that an ALV customer can track his B/L's in terms of status, operations conducted and storage locations.
- Invoices Generation: this service is offered to ALV customers, such that the customer can generate up to date invoices due. these invoices can be paid through eFwateercom.
- Uploading AWDMS: this services is offered to ALV customers of container or shipping agents type.
|| Computer Applications and Technical Services - "CATS"
C-Town Bldg. - 7th Circle
P.O.Box 293 Amman 11953 Jordan
Tel: +962 6 5824111
eMail: email@example.com www.cats.com.jo